Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil…The Art of Starting Over (Target Exclusive) [iTunes Rip AAC M4A]


Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil…The Art of Starting Over (Target Exclusive) m4a

Genre: Pop
Release Date: April 2, 2021

Tracklist:
  1. Anyone
  2. Dancing With The Devil
  3. ICU (Madison's Lullabye)
  4. Intro
  5. The Art Of Starting Over
  6. Lonely People
  7. The Way You Don't Look At Me
  8. Melon Cake
  9. Met Him Last Night (feat. Ariana Grande)
  10. What Other People Say – Sam Fischer & Demi Lovato
  11. Carefully
  12. The Kind Of Lover I Am
  13. Easy – Demi Lovato & Noah Cyrus
  14. 15 Minutes
  15. My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend (feat. Saweetie)
  16. California Sober
  17. Mad World
  18. Butterfly
  19. Good Place
  20. I Love Me
  21. I'm Ready – Sam Smith & Demi Lovato
  22. OK Not To Be OK – Marshmello & Demi Lovato
  23. Gray
  24. I'm Sorry
  25. Change You

Download: #Link 1 | #Link 2
ShowCloseComments